• Cameras: I’ve long been a dedicated user of Nikon cameras and lenses. Over the years I have used many cameras and lenses in the Nikon system. My current kit includes the D700 and D800.
• Nikkor Lenses: 50mm f/1.4, Micro-Nikkor 60mm f/2.8D, 14-24mm f/2.8, 16-35mm f/4.0, 24-70mm f/2.8, 80-400mm f/4.5-5.6.
• Sigma Lenses: 70-200mm f/2.8.
• Camera support: Manfrotto tripods.
• Backpacks: Tenba and Tamrac.
• Filters: LEE 100mm Camera Filter System, Cokin Z-Pro Filter System.
• Camera strap: handmade camera strap made from sailing ropes (SailorStrap).
• The Apple MacBook Pro and iPhone 6+ accompany me wherever I’m shooting.
• I use Adobe’s Lightroom which is an integrated workflow solution that enables me to edit and organize my images. Lightroom enables access to Adobe Camera’s RAW conversion engine and the archival DNG standard while keeping my workflow user-friendly.